So, I finally listened to everyone and opened my very own shop on Etsy.com. For years, I’ve been making my own concert t-shirts and costumes. For years, people have been constantly asking me where I get them. When I reply “I make them” , people then go “You should sell them!” So, if you love looking like a Rockstar, or the ultimate hippy or groupie, then check out Gypsy Jax’s Attic! I sell my own handmade creations, and I also take request. Hit me up or buy something you like!
Today’s coffee adventure was a lot exciting, and a little on the rock star side. I decided to go for it, and dye my hair red, like Rock Star red. It was an awesome choice and I loved it! So edgy, cute, sexy, and rockerish. Anyhow, my coffee adventure was more of a “straight espresso” kind of adventure. I enjoyed Starbuck’s Double Espresso with Vanilla!
Today’s coffee pick is an unique one I just purchased from Amazon.com. I can’t wait until it gets here! It’s The America’s Honduras El Paraiso Bourbon.
- ARABICA VARIETAL: Typica & Bourbon
- AROMA: Sweet, nutty and caramel-like with hints of cocoa
- BRIGHTNESS: Light and subdued, this coffee is rich and body driven (vs. bright acidity)
- FLAVOR: Rich roasted nut character with toffee, caramel-like syrupy sweetness
- BODY & FINISH: Creamy and herbal with distinctive cinnamon tones
The Red Diaries, in 4 photos: